Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Make Me Need by Katee Robert........ Review by Dawn




Trish Livingston desperately needs cash, so when her brother offers her a job while he’s on paternity leave, she snaps it up. She’s even willing to put up with his best friend and business partner, the notoriously grumpy Cameron O’Clery—especially when she finds out he’s very easy on the eyes.

Cameron hates people: especially peppy, happy people like Trish. He avoids her at all costs, until a raunchy late-night encounter in an elevator shows him that there’s a fine line between hate and lust. Cameron knows he’s broken the rules—and is resolved to keep his distance from her.

But Trish doesn’t make it easy. A work trip places them in adjoining hotel bedrooms, giving her the chance to put on a sizzling show just for him! When Cameron’s left wanting more, Trish is delighted to give him exactly that… Can either of them walk away from something that feels this good?







Once I applied for this and was approved, I then realized this was book 4 in a series by Katee Robert.  Not that this story can't be read as a standalone, because it can. I just wish I had known so I could have has previous knowledge of the characters. 
This was a enemies to sort of friends to lovers story, that spanned a total of a few weeks. Insta love is kind of a hard thing for me to get into but the insta heat Trish and Cameron had, that I could deal with. 
A quick read in the Harlequin Dare genre, it is a little bit spicier and I am totally ok with this. 
The attraction is instant and they try to fight it, well Cameron does. A business trip to London, throws Trish and Cam together and romance ensues.  Thrown into a meeting with a woman from Cam's past really throws Trish off her game and she starts getting the idea that she and Cameron will never work. Once they are back in the states, can they over come all the odds they face to make it work ? 
 
I was not board with this book, nor was I HUGELY impressed. I think if you are looking for a sexy sweet quick read , this  is the book for you.


3.5 Clocks for
Make Me Need
by
Katee Robert

Book provided by NetGalley
for honest review 

No comments:

Post a Comment