Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Silent Sons MC Series book 1-5 by Ambere Sabo...... 5 Clock review by Dawn

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, text



Synopsis for each book.

Cessy  (bk 1)

I was born the Princess of an MC I knew nothing about. Thrown into their world of crazy, when I had no other options. Despised by the club for things out of my control. It took me a long time to find my way in this life, but I became the Princess I was born to be. Now they have taken my Pops from me, and I will bring hell on earth to those who caused his death. 
The Silent Sons have promised to help me find those responsible. I was looking for answers, and I found Mr. Tall, Dark, and Broody. Will he be my saving grace in this life or will we both lose our lives when we find an enemy more twisted than we could imagine?

Havoc (bk 2)
I left behind my home, my family and my club to hunt down a bastard that doesn’t want to be found. My only focus is putting a bullet in his head and figuring out how to save my sisters from the Infierno cartel. The problem? He’s a ghost in the wind who always seems to be one step ahead.
Things change when my best friend, Cessy, forces me to bring Angel out on the road with me. Angel Hernandez, the hotheaded Hispanic beauty who drives me crazy. She wants the bastard’s head as much as I do, but she has no concern for what it may cost her. Can we overcome the scars of our past together or are we destined to die for the sins of another?

Enterrador (bk 3)
To some, I'm the monster they tell their children to fear. A man capable of killing without remorse or regret. Preparing my victims for their graves as I go. To others, I'm their leader. Someone they would follow blindly to their deaths if asked. But to her, I was the one that held her heart. The one who would do anything just to see her smile.

Lilly (bk 4)
I had plans for my life.
Graduate from UT Austin's nursing program...
Work at Dells Children's Hospital...
Get married and have a family...
Stay the hell away from club life...
Simple plans, right?
That's what I thought anyway. Until my father had to go and ruin it all in one damn day. My only solace with all the crazy of club life, cartels, and psychos, is that I found Gunner...
A man who could make the crazy that has become my life worth it. If only he didn't see me as off limits. Can I make him see me as more than Havoc's kid sister before the psycho comes to claim me? Or am I doomed to be an unwilling replacement for a woman I know nothing about?

Mythic (bk 5)
I’ve hidden who I was from the world for so long. Never making friends. Having nothing more than flings or one-night stands. I thought it was the only way to protect myself. If no one knew the real me who I really was, then I had nothing to worry about.All of that came crashing down around me when I made saving Lilly my life’s mission. I wouldn’t let the cartel or Enterrador take another person from me.I didn’t expect to fall for him.He was only supposed to be a means to an end. Someone who could show Enterrador all he’d been blind to for so many years.If only I would’ve known the outcome…Would I have told them who I was?Probably not, but I would’ve done a hell of a lot better job at guarding my heart.Now I’m living on borrowed time. Can he look past everything that’s happened between us or will I die never earning his forgiveness?




Dawn's Review

Ok, I am going to warn you now, this is going to be a long review. I need you to know this first and foremost, I LOVE THIS SERIES. I LOOOOOVE IT!  I am horribly picky when it comes to MC. I feel like it has been done by the absolute best authors and everyone else just skates by... NOPE, not Ambere Sabo, GOOD LORD WHAT A TALENT! I read this entire series in 3 days after being recommended to me by someone who knows what a picky cow I am about MC.  I could not put these books down. I would finish one and immediately start the next one. I just could not get to the next book fast enough. When telling someone about these books, I often say "it is not like any other MC series I have ever read. Yes, you have the normal MC stuff but this is so much more in depth. The main story (which I am not going to spoil for you) is what ties each story together. The layers that unfold with each book leaves you shell shocked and wanting more." It is not a stretch for me to say that this is easily my top series of 2019. Here is a little take on each book. I am posting a spoiler free reviews, encouraging you to go read this series!!! Each book gets 5 Clocks from me and I am hoping and praying that book 6 is coming soon! 

Image may contain: 2 people, beard and textWhat I found so refreshing in these books, where the women. They were important and played major roles in each story. Most MC books the women are seen and not necessarily heard. Once in a while a brother will tell his old lady what is going down, but most of the time it is "club business," there for the ladies know very little. Not the case in these books.  Cessy is an MC princess and her father's club is in ruins and she wants answers, even if it means going to another club for answers. She is on a mission and will stop at nothing to find out who killed her father, enter Venom. He is less than thrilled when he learns who Cessy is, he just knows she is trouble.  Cessy and Venom, set out to find clues as to who would want her Pop's dead and why. With suspension that a member or members of her fathers club may be involved, never imagining that their hunt would lead to answers for Venom about his mothers death. The twists and turns that I did not see coming, just made this so so good. The chemistry between Cessy and Venom, was explosive! The sexiness is , off the charts and I ate it up. I really did not expect the ending of this story to go the way it did, I mean MIND BLOWN! So when we get into the next book Havoc, man I was ready for answers. 


Image may contain: 1 person, textHavoc, had a death wish... either his or the man who threatened his sister's lives. He was ready to die protecting those he loved the most. Hitting a road block in his tracking, Cessy has an idea, take Angel, on the road with him. Angel, is one of women who they saved from the cartel and she is ready to get answers about her family. Havoc is less than thrilled to bring her along, fearing she will slow him down. Angel, couldn't careless if Havoc is happy about her being on the road with him or not. Whether he wants to admit it or not he needs her on this journey, she has information that could bring them one step closer to getting the man responsible for all of this damage. Havoc and Angel, are made for each other. She keeps him calm when he is ready to murder someone,  and he makes her realize that all men are not as horrible as she once believed they were. Passion born out of the worst circumstances could be fleeting. But love born from the ugliness these two have witnessed and experienced, is forever. 




Image may contain: 1 person, fire, suit and text.

Enterrador, man I hated this character and was sure when I read his story I would be steadfast in my dislike. I was wrong. How does an author make you feel bad, like really bad for a totally despicable character? I knew from the first chapter and even vocalized it "Oh, I sort of like him now!" This is the way you do a background on a sub character, that is becoming vital to the remaining books. This is how you make him real. This is how you make a man so hated, so understood. But still I had my reservations with his infatuation with Lily. 





Image may contain: 2 people, textLily's simple well planned life always had one rule, no MC life. This was before she drew the attention of the head of the cartel and he wanted her at his side, no matter the cost.  She had been kidnapped, stalked and ordered the death of the man she knew as her father. Lily, is done and on the run.  Leaving her brother, mother and friends behind Lily wants a new life. But leaving, means leaving Gunner. He has been with her through all of her trauma and she depends on him and she is in love with him. Thinking she is doing the right thing Lily leaves, hoping to escape the eyes of Enterrador. 
Lily and Gunner's story for me is the most romantic. Call me crazy, I find the "friends to lovers" thing romantic. I love that he calls her "Baby Girl" and it drives her brother Havoc crazy. While Lily is on the run she meets or is "found" by a woman with ties to the club and they take off together. Once they are convinced that they are about to be found, they head back to the MC for protection. Everyone is happy for Lily's return, Gunner, is ready to take his baby girl as his own to hell with what anyone thinks.  Demanding answers as to where she has been and with who, heads turn when Mythic is introduced. Snoopy, knows the name but not the face and he knows that she has helped the MC before so he trusts her interest in seeing Lily free. Lily, has a plan to draw Enterrador out . I love that she is done with this BS and wants to put an end to this once and for all. Who can be trusted and who is the traitor ? 





Image may contain: 1 person, text As a fellow hacker, Snoopy and Mythic have been working together to bring down Enterrador, but Mythic is hiding something and they are suspicious of her. Only wanting to see Enterrador taken down, Mythic is putting herself in more danger than she is comfortable with. She knows how he works and she knows he will stop at nothing to get Lily. Her past pushed her into hiding and when she thought she was safe, the unspeakable happened at the hands of Enterrador. With revenge on her mind and at her finger tips, she and Snoopy set out to find the evidence to bring Enterrador to his knees. Knowing that whatever they find may expose Mythic, it is a chance she is willing to take. Even if it means hurting Snoopy, who she is is falling for and Lily, who has become like a sister to her. This book, just rips your heart out. The plot twist, is just EPIC! I had a feeling it was going to rock Enterrador's world but I had no idea, it would be his undoing.  Snoopy feels betrayed when all is revealed and he wants nothing to do with her ever again. He is always in a awful mood and is biting everyone's heads off, until one moment changes everything.  This is where this book, if you can believe it, gets even better! Again, I am not spoiling it for you, just know... WOW!  I have said after each book, "that was my favorite one," even Enterrador but Mythic, yeah she's my favorite. 


This series has strong women characters and that is always so refreshing. We all like our alpha men, but I long for women who stand up to the men and are not victims in every story. Women who want to solve their own problems and who are capable of doing so. Each of these books, have women who do just that. They know how to bring their men to their knees with one bat of the eye. But you better believe they also know how to bring a man to his knees begging for his life. The men in these stories are not to be walked on, they are manly men and will do whatever it takes to keep their woman safe. The balance of power shifts from page to page and it is just perfect!  




5 CLOCKS FOR EACH BOOK IN THE 
SILENT SONS MC SERIES 
BY
AMBERE SABO
books were purchased by reviewer. 











No comments:

Post a Comment