Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Saving Dallas and Making the Cut... by Kim Jones... Partial review by Dawn


Saving Dallas 
Making The Cut
by Kim Jones

I am giving myself a personal kick in the ass!
Why did I wait so long to read these? I read every MC book that comes along, why, Dawn why?
I'll tell you why, because I am a person who hates to wait! I want the complete series all at once... Yes, I am very selfish!!! 
 I am very happy that I told myself to "stop looking at the covers and just read the damn BOOKS" and I  read both in 2 days!
I loved them, like really really loved them. 
I decided that I was going to wait until the third book Dallas Forever, coming 2014 to do a full review. But I want you to go get these 2 and read them... the intensity and drama are amazing! Dallas is a strong leading lady. She is bossy, a bitch, thinks very highly of herself, rich and sexy as all get out!

 LUKE are you freaking kidding me? 
He is so incredibly sexy, sweet, bossy, and calls 
Dallas on all her crap! Which she secretly loves.
I believe with everything in me, that there isn't a female alive that Luke couldn't talk out of her panties!!!!!!!!! 

The twist and turns in these books are crazy good!
I was shocked when the truth was brought to light and Dallas found out some pretty disturbing things about Luke and people he works for.

I was so physically pained when Dallas sacrificed herself in Making The Cut. It really is amazing writing. Bravo Ms. Jones... Now, quit making me wait, I am dying to get my hands on 
Dallas Forever!!!!!              


Both books get 5 Clocks from me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment