BLURB



Suzy’s a control freak and has her life mapped out - work hard, find a man with a stable job, and live happily ever after. She’s content with the status quo, but her plan comes to a screeching halt when he enters her life and turns it upside down.


City gave up on love when his heart was crushed in college, preferring to be the typical bachelor. He spends his nights hopping from one bed to another and his days working at his family tattoo shop, Inked. A chance encounter on a dark road makes him question what he had sworn off forever – a relationship.

A night of passion and lust causes them to question everything. Is City the knight in shining armor to the damsel in distress? Can their relationship survive when a fantasy falls apart and a secret comes out that changes everything?

First off I wanna say...Is this not the hottest F*&%ing cover?....I can't stop looking at it....I also want to tell you that I beta read for Chelle...I was lucky enough to have been able to read this from the start....I fully claim CITY as mine and have since the first pages...So all of you can just suck it up......HE IS MINE MINE MINE.....OK now for the review......


“She’s mine. Get the fuck away from my girl or it won’t end well for you.” I
crossed my arms over my chest and stood there unmoving.
He squinted at her and looked pissed off, but what the fuck did I care. “I don’t
see your name on her, dick.”

“I’m fine. Guy was a creep, but he didn’t hurt me, thank you for coming back
when you did.”
“Sorry, I should’ve been paying attention and shouldn’t have left you. I didn’t
offend you with the mine comment did I?” I asked.
“Oh, no. It’s fine. Never had anyone say that to anyone about me, ever.” She
moved away from my hand as her face became flush after she spoke.
“Every girl should hear those words in her lifetime.”
Can I just say...SWOON....Yes, I love this scene....

What can I tell you about Suzy and City. I absofreaking love love love this book. Suzy is such a good girl in Untangle Me(Sophia and Kayden's story. If you haven't read it, go now.) She is a good girl with lots of naughty thoughts. Sophia and Kayden helped her see that there is nothing wrong with wanting a love that is strong and fun and sometimes dirty. They are so in love with each other, that is all she wants. She has always had the good guy, maybe the bad boy(like Kayden) will be the answer to her prayers. By the way, gotta say that Sophia is a freaking hoot. Love this girl...We all need a Sophia in our lives..

“Pushy wench, aren't you. When he undresses, girl,” I sigh. “Oh. My. God. His
body is covered and tattoos, his nipples are pierced, and he, and he.”
“Breath, Suzy. He what?”
“His penis was pierced too,” I swallowed remembering how it looked.
“Oh, now I’m enthralled. So your ass breaks down, is rescued by a sexy ass biker
with tats and piercings, and…”
“I slept with him… More than once. I stayed the night and he had me before
breakfast too.”

“As you would say – Did he make all your girly bits tingle and make you
scream?”
“Yes, more times than I can count.”
“Do you want to see him again?”
“I do, but…”
“Fuck buts, girl.”
“He’s a tattoo artist and lives in an old house. He just doesn't fit my check list.”
“You and your damn lists. If I had a list I wouldn't have Kayden and Jett. I can’t
imagine my life without them. We can’t always control everything in life.”

“Kayden wasn’t looking for a girlfriend either, but here we are, engaged and a
baby. Sometimes life doesn’t give us what we’re looking for, but it gives us what we
need and want. We just have to be willing to take the plunge. Live a little. Take a risk
for once. You’re more uptight than I’ve ever been.”
I smiled and hugged her, “You’re right, Sophia. You always are. So, Kayden still
makes you happy even after everything?” I questioned.
“I wouldn’t trade a moment I’ve had with him. He’s everything to me. My life’s
complete, Suzy. You need to find that guy that makes you feel whole. The one that
gives you a reason to wake up each morning.”
“So I should just enjoy the ‘ride’?” I wiggled my eyebrows at Sophia and
laughed.
“In a matter of speaking, yes. Was it pretty?”
“What?”
“His cock, Suzy. I’ve never seen a pierced one in person.”
“Oh my god, it was the most beautiful looking I’d ever seen.”

I have to say that City is just so ALPHA and so unbelievably YUMMY. I told my husband that if he were real I sooooo would be all over him.  He is sweet, pushy, gentle, hard,sexy, sincere, loving, and just so much more. I am totally in love with CITY. He has experienced true heart ache. He knows that he will have to push Suzy to be with him but, he doesn't do it in a douche bag way. He is what she needs. Now if only she can see that, things would be great.


This is not an angsty,dark, cry your eyes out book. This is a steamy romantic read. This is a make your heart ache( in a good way) book. This is one of those books that your significant other will not want you to read because you will be looking at them asking why they aren't more like CITY. And just think this is just the first in the series. You know that Chelle will just get better with each one. I am officially laying claim to all the Gallo men in the series, MINE MINE MINE.....Sorry guys...This book totally gets 5 clocks....Chelle is an amazing writer and has created something special with these characters. You need to read this book...