Sunday, September 29, 2013

SPENDING TIME WITH THESE BAD BOYS, NOT A BAD WAY TO SPEND A FEW DAYS!!!


OK, OK so I have been a very selfish blogger here of late. I was so engrossed in all my reading, I have not been blogging lately... So here is a rundown of what I have been reading.
 
 
~blurb~
Warning: This is not a virtuous and tender love story. It’s chaotic, ruthless, and tragic. This story takes love and kills its innocence, steals away the pure moments, and crushes the hearts of the broken. A story born in childhood, tying one girl to one boy, leads to a destructive path—that hurts more than it doesn’t, that shatters more than it heals—testing the love that binds the two through a lifetime.

Tegen Matthews is the daughter of Dorothy Kelley, a club whore in the Hell’s Horsemen. A plain little girl, Tegen falls into the gritty world of the motorcycle club. When she meets a sweet, caring boy, she embraces the warmth and affection he shows her. Cage West is the son of the president of the Hell’s Horsemen. Tall and blond with deep brown eyes, as he grows up Cage realizes the power of his dimpled smile and smooth drawl. With one chance encounter, Tegen becomes forever tied to Cage. Following is a wayward journey that is filled with regrets, mistakes, and heartache, pulling at the threads that hold them together. Cage and Tegen fight hard but love harder, and in the end, what matters is where the journey takes one girl and one boy, who have been twined with one another since the beginning.

This is Tegen and Cage’s story.

Love doesn’t erase a broken heart, and it sure doesn’t change people. But no matter how old, how flimsy, how frayed the rope of love is, it keeps you tethered to the people you love.~
 
 
Seriously if you are not into the Undeniable series by Madeline Sheehan, you ARE MISSING OUT! This is one of the BEST series out there.
 
Unattainable is just an emotional kick in the ass! I swear I don't know how she does this EVERY TIME. It's gritty, serious, heartbreaking and lovely all wrapped up in one freaking awesome book!
 
Personally, I think Dirty and Ellie stole the show in this one. It could have been just a book about their situation and I would have still LOVED it. BUT NOOOO, we get two stories in one.
I was so expecting this to nothing but Tegen and Cage and their journey. Don't get me wrong we do get that, but Madeline being the genius she is pulls everyone into the mix. That is her brilliance she has this freaking amazing supporting cast that are equally as pivotal as the leading characters.
 
Tegen is a little shit, and I like her for that. Not one to be a push over, she challenges Cage and pushes him to the breaking point. He wants her and she is not one to be "owned" so what is a alpha man to do? Fight her and make her see that he is the man for her...
Of course we get a dose of Deuce, and in typical fashion he bully's his way in and makes a mess.
 
Dirty's story, is just heartbreaking ... I was TOTALLY thrown by his situation. I was so emotionally invested in his story, I actually forgot this wasn't his full length book. OHH, and Ellie, god she was so loving and committed to seeing him through... GOD IT WAS SO FREAKING AMAZING!!!!
 
and Blue~ I am leaving it at that....GO READ THIS BOOK AND SERIES!!!!!!!
   
 
                                        Unattainable by Madeline Sheehan gets 5 clocks!
 



 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

 

 Hell's Knights by Bella Jewel
 



 
~blurb~
I thought I knew sex. I've had sex. Heck, I've felt lust. Once, I've even felt love. I thought I knew exactly what sex was.

Until I met Cade.

He's the meaning of sex.

He's a biker.

He's dangerous.

He's powerful.

He's dominant.

He wants me.

My world is about to change, for the better? I don't know. But here's my story, I hope you're ready for it because it's not the beautiful, heart wrenching story most people have to tell. It's passionate, forbidden, morally incorrect and downright, fucking beautiful.

 
 
 OMG! I could NOT put this down! What a freaking ride! Talk about emotional upheaval, I was so invested in Addison and Cade that I WANT MORE!
 
This is not a pretty read at all, there is death, rape, drugs, gun slinging bad asses and a very lost young lady searching for a father she has never known. OHHH, I just loved Jackson! Am I alone  on that ?
 
Addison's life has been an ugly one, a mother who was a whore and a long lost father. Events leading up to her decision to leave/run are just heartbreaking. I loved her, she was not your usual "doe eyed, innocent leading lady" and I really liked that about her. She was damaged but was looking for something better...enter Cade.
 
Cade being the badass that he is sees Addi and wants her, no problem for this player right? Nope, Addi calls him on his shit upon their first meeting. It was AWESOME!
 
Pasts come back to haunt both Addi and Cade and we find out that they are both broken and need to be fixed. We also meet Spike, he is another broken man who is just surviving and not living. Addi is on a mission to find out more about this biker from a rival MC , and this does NOT sit well with Cade. I loved the dynamic of these three, I am looking forward to reading Heaven's Sinners to see what is in store for Spike.
 
 
I am not going to go into too much detail about this story, because I WANT YOU to read it. But I have to close with my favorite line of the book:
 
Addison to Cade~  "Kill him, Cade. Make it count." 
I read that and literally got the chills, and when a book does that, I give it 5 clocks!!!!
 
 
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
                  Broken Hart by Ella Fox
 
                ~blurb~
 
Sabrina Tyler is head over heels in love with her boss and best friend, Dante Hart. She thinks that Dante has no romantic interest in her but she's wrong.

Dante doesn't believe in love or commitment or any kind. Sabrina has gotten under his skin, but Dante has no intention of acting on it.

One wild night changes their relationship forever, but Dante lacks faith in love and doesn't believe in Happily Ever Afters.

Can Sabrina break through and fix what's broken in Dante Hart?
 
 This book had been suggested to me awhile ago and I of course bought it and well forgot about it.
HOLY HOTNESS, I had no idea what I was missing. I opened this bad boy yesterday early morning and well I was finished yesterday evening!!!
 
I love Dante and Sabrina's, aka "Rina" friendship. I mean we all knew she was "feelin" Dante as soon as she laid eyes on him, but I just loved how beautiful the friendship was. 
This is such a beautiful love story, I mean it really is... they love each other as friends with both of them knowing its so much more, but unwilling to admit it.
 
The Hart family has a very ugly past and they all, Damien, Delilah, Dominique and Dante are afraid of getting close, but they accept Sabrina and Brooke Tyler into their family.
 
Dante is, in his eyes a very broken man, afraid of repeating his parents mistakes, he believes his life has to be lived without feeling love and commitment.
Sabrina, comes from a family of nothing but love and compassion. She wants the perfect picture of a husband, house and kids. Could this ever be Dante? Could he get over his issues and see that she loves him and accept that he is capable of loving her?
 
 
I am going to just put it out there... This was one of the HOTTEST reads I have read in a very long time... I was blown away by the love scenes and that is saying a lot! My GWAD, it was
Sexy, passion filled and flippin' SMOKIN' HOT!!!!
It does not take from the story at ALL. It doesn't cheapen it in the least. It gives you insight to what makes Dante tick. The awakening of Sabrina's inner sex pot, is awesome.... The SEX SCENES in this book, are raw, dirty and just fucking amazing! I know that is very rude of me, but ladies, if that is your thing, and I will be the first to admit it (standing up, fist raised saying) "IT'S MY KIND OF THING"  then read this book!!!
 
Broken Hart by Ella Fox gets 5 clocks!!!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment