Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Wicked Lust The Wicked Horse Sersies, Cain's story by Sawyer Bennett .... Review by Dawn





I would have said I was not an avid Sawyer Bennett reader.But  it seems I have read more of her books then I had realized.

This is a steaming HOT read!  I mean WOW! and I loved every delicious second of it. 
I mean it , you just jump right in. Hello Sex Club! 
Cain, was described perfectly and I was easily able to get a mental picture of his scar and his presence and I LIKE the visual. He was this massive towering force that was determined to  "love 'em and leave 'em" but when she spots Sloane, there is just something about her that throws him off his game.
 

Sloane comes to town with a secret and is not leaving without getting what she wants. She knows how to play the game and get Cain to notice her, and she does. But is Cain more than she bargained for?

The story is super sexy and off the charts EROTIC! 
I will be back for the next installment of the Wicked Horse Series...


4 Clocks





No comments:

Post a Comment