Saturday, January 16, 2016

First Book Signing of 2016! Holidays With The Belles... Southern Belle Book Blog and Leighton Riley !















Starting 2016 off right with the Belles and all of these talented Authors. 
I LOVE these events so much. I get to geek out with "my people." I love the friends I have made since I started attending and volunteering at signings.
The Belles put on amazing events.  The turnout  alone is evidence of the hard work and dedication they put forth into the event. 
I was a bad blogger this day. I literally took 2 photos, no joke . So the others you see on here were from others who attended and my pathetic 2 pics! 
I will return to the event every year and look so forward to it!

Next signing is in March at Austin Book Fest!!!!




My Book haul for the day!





The one and only, Author Tarryn Fisher!
I just can't even with this little slice of darkness!!! She is just lovely.



 My girl, Chelle Bliss!
I adore her and she is such an amazing author and I am so glad I get to call her my friend as well! 
Love her so much. 




Tillie Cole and my girl Tricia Bartley. If you ever get the chance to talk with Tillie, trust me it is so worth it. LOVELY lady. My girl Tricia, is the best. I get to talk books with her and she sooo get's me! I LUH HER! 




 I can not tell you the depths of my love for Ms. Renita McKinney. She is my North, she gets me and I ADORE HER! I look forward to every chance I get to hang out with her. SHE IS THE SH$T!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE HER.









This is just a taste of the masses! It was packed and I loved every single second of it!

















Tricia's take for the day!!!









Finally got to meet the one and only Barbara Blue Johnson of Blue's Book Reviews. This chick is a freaking RIOT! just look at the shirt. This is Blue and Renita. Make sure you check out her page she is AMAZIN'                                  
                                                            



Photo credits: Tricia Bartley and RENITA McKinney.



No comments:

Post a Comment