Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Thoughtful by SC Stephens



~Blurb~
The only place Kellan Kyle has ever felt at home is onstage. Gripping his guitar in a darkened bar, he can forget his painful past. These days his life revolves around three things: music, his bandmates, and hot hookups. Until one woman changes everything . . . 

Kiera is the kind of girl Kellan has no business wanting-smart, sweet, and dating his best friend. Certain he could never be worthy of her love, he hides his growing attraction . . . until Kiera's own tormented heart hints that his feelings might not be one-sided. Now, no matter the consequences, Kellan is sure of one thing-he won't let Kiera go without a fight.



Revisiting Kellan Kyle again, ahhh... He really is a fantastic character. I am not one to read POV books. I often feel it's the same story told again. I will also admit, I hated Keira in Thoughtless, she was to wishie washie for me . I know that was the point, love triangle... but I did hate her. 


His inner monologue was a bit much at times.  But this is after all his side. I would have liked to have more of, I am not sure what, but I felt like I was left wanting something.
 Reading about the abuse he suffered was very very hard. I had to take a few breaks. Gut wrenching! 
For a POV book, it is exactly that.. His side of the story. Its been years since I read Thoughtless, mainly because of my extreme dislike of Keira, but none the less, this will give you what you want... KELLAN KYLE.. and he is just as hot in this as he is in the series. If you are a fan, you will LOVE It. 

No comments:

Post a Comment