Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Denton Author Event 2014 ..,. The Indie Bookshelf




Just wanted to post a little blog about DAE 2014, put on by 
The Indie Bookshelf.

I have been to many author signings and I can happily say, this one by far was probably the best one to date!

It was exceptionally organized!
Everything ran smoothly.
Every Author was extremely friendly and took time with each and everyone of us. 

I have been to events where authors did not have books to sell! Isn't that the point? 
Every Author had books and SWAG. Some, were absolutely hilarious! 

Each author was gracious and signed everything I put in front of them.
I will admit, I had a few major fangirl moments, with Andrea Smith and Nicole Edwards. I met new authors and even watched a few sign their first book! It was truly a lovely experience. 















The venue, The Holiday Inn was perfect!
Clean and very helpful.

I volunteered for the first time ever and will HAPPILY do it again for this event and ANY TIME the ladies over at the Indie Bookshelf ask!



 Indie Bookshelf put on a GREAT event.
I look forward to working with them again. 

Thank you so much, Beth and the Indie Bookshelf!

Dawn Costello,





No comments:

Post a Comment