Wednesday, July 3, 2013

For Your Consideration...







        I often get asked "What are you reading?" or "Do you know any good books you could recommend.?" So, today instead of reviewing the latest 3 I have read (I will get to that later.) I am going to give you MY list of MUST READS... and yes, I have read them all!
 
 

All books are listed in the proper reading order. 
 
 
 
All the following titles are by Kristen Ashley
Rock Chick Series
 
Rock Chick
Rock Chick Rescue
Rock Chick Redemption
Rock Chick Renegade
Rock Chick Revenge
Rock Chick Reckoning
Rock Chick Regret
Rock Chick Revolution (8/13/13)
(these are all about a HOT guys, the women they want and protect. But most importantly, about Chicks who ROCK!)
 
The Colorado Mountain Series
 
The Gamble
Sweet Dreams
Lady Luck (my personal fave!)
Breathe
Jagged (11/5/13)
Kaleidoscope (2/4/2014)
*with more to come*
 (this series just kept getting better and better. They all have 3 things in common, HOT manly men, determined women and a really great love story.

The Dream Man Series
 
Mystery Man
Wild Man
Law Man
Motorcycle Man (my personal fave!)
 (I really do not need to say much, the series title pretty much says it all)
 
The Unfinished Hero Series
 
Knight (my FAVORITE book of hers)
Creed
Raid
*with more to come*
(not your average hero's, which I love!)
 
The Chaos Series
*spin off of Mystery Man and Dream Man Series*
 
Own the Wind: A Chaos Novel (review below)
Fire Inside
*with more to come*
(this is becoming a very fun and interesting series...can't wait for more!)
 
 
I am about to start The Burg Series. I 'm sure I am going to love it, check back for the details.
 
Undeniable Series by Madeline Sheehan
Undeniable (Deuce and Eva) 
UnBeautifully(Danny and Ripper
(the following release dates are TBD)
Unattainable(Cage and Tegen also Dirty and Ellie)
UnBeloved (Dorothy, Jase and Hawk)
Undying (ZZ's story)
 This series is my Obsession...Gritty, raw, powerful.. ugh, just so freaking good!!! 
 
Sinners on Tour by Olivia Cunning
 
Backstage Pass
Rock Hard
Hot Ticket
Snared (title subject to change)
Double  Time
 
(HOT series!!)
(The Sinners books are listed in their proper reading order, not their order of release)
 
 
The With Me In Seattle Series by Kristen Proby
 
Come Away With Me
Fight With Me
Play With Me
Rock With Me
 (I really like this series and it makes me happy when we get a new one.)
 
Thoughtless
Effortless
Reckless
by S.C Stephens
 
(all three are a "series" but not a named series)
Note: Give this series a try, it is intense and you will have a love/hate relationship with the leading lady... it is so worth it, I promise!
 
Fallen too Far Series by Abbi Glines
 
Fallen Too Far
Never Too Far
Forever Too Far
(its a sweet story, with a HOT leading man.)
 
Neighbor from Hell Series by R.L. Mathewson
 
Playing for Keeps
Perfection
Checkmate
(these were fun to read!)
 
 
 
 
This Man Series by Jodi Ellen Malpas
(I am recommending this, but it does take some getting use to. The author is British and writes using  terms that I had to look up. Also, I found this series a bit "wordy" but check it out.)
 
This Man
Beneath This Man
This Man Confessed
 
Battlescars: A Rock& Roll Romance by Sophie Monroe
 
Battlescars
Afflicted
 
 
Surrender Your Love by J.C Reed
 
Surrender Your Love
Conquer Your Love
Treasure Your Love (release date TBD) 
 
 
The Kathleen Turner Series by Tiffany Snow
( I really got into this series, reading 3 in one weekend. This is a romance/mystery collection.)
 
No Turning Back
Turn to Me
Turning Point
Out of Turn (12/17/13)
Turn on a Dime (his side of meeting her 8/6/13)
 
 The Surrender Series by Melody Anne
Surrender
Submit
Seduced (release Sept 2013) 
(I am really into this series, interesting plot)
 
 
 
 
 
 
STAND ALONE NOVELS
I tend to get sick of series and need a good old, beginning to end story. I often find stand alones that I just fall in love with. Some authors do end up writing a companion novel and it still works. I have not felt like I was left hanging with any of these selections.
 
 Sexy Berkley by Dani Lovelle
(I could not put it down, funny, sexy, heartbreaking, happy... its just that good)
 
The Edge of Never by J. A. Redmerski
The Edge of Always (coming 1/14/2014)
(A really great read, I laughed, loved and cried.)
 
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire 
(I have read this book many times. Awesome read and I still cry at the same point every time I read it.)
 Fading  EK Blair
(Dark subject, wonderful friendship and overcoming horrific circumstances)
 
Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
(this book will make you LOL!)
 
Beautifully Damaged by L.A. Fiore
(intense, loved it)
 
Falling Stars by Sadie Grubor
(tormented rock start)
 
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
(FANTASTIC BOOK, intense and beautifully written!!!)
 
Rock Me by Cherrie Lynn
Leave Me Breathless by Cherrie Lynn
(sexy, wow!)
 
 
 Collide by Gail McHugh
Pulse (Collide 2)
 (these got me very excited!)
 
Delayed Penalty by Shey Stahl
(dark subject, but handled with such poise and telling it from a male prospective was brilliant!)
 
 
Damaged
Damaged 2
by H.M Ward
(interesting turn of events!)
 
 
 
I am sure I will have many more to add to this very soon. Happy Reading!!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment