Thursday, August 19, 2021

Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson 4.5 clock review!




Eden Murphy came into my club looking to make some extra cash.

A girl like her didn't belong in a place like this. 

She'd get ripped to shreds.

Most likely by me.

There's nothing but sweetness dripping from her sexy little body, and I'm the monster who's salivating to get a taste. 

Trent Lawson is the last man I should want.

Dark.

Dangerous.

So wickedly gorgeous he makes my knees weak. 

He's also an arrogant jerk who happens to be my new boss. 

When I discover his adorable son is also in my kindergarten class, I know I have to keep my distance. 

But neither of us can ignore the attraction that flames.

One glance, and our hearts race. 

One-touch, and we’re aching for what we can’t have. 

One night, and we’re falling fast.

Dragging her into my sordid world is wrong. 

It doesn’t matter. 

Eden Murphy is mine. 



~Review~

Honestly, it has been a hot minute since I have read AL. One chapter in I knew I had to go back and read her catalog. I am a reader of dark books so I thought maybe this wouldn't be my cuppa, I was so wrong. 

I loved Trent and his heartbreaking backstory. He was a man with a history that was filled with trauma, grief, and crime and I ate that up. Trent knew he was never meant to have anything good and that included the pure Edan. 

Edan grew up completely different than Trent. She loved her father dearly and went to church and taught Sunday school. Their paths cross when Edan needs to make some fast cash to help out her father and she gets a job at Trent's club. One-touch is all it takes for these two to feel the spark.

This story is full of angst and twists and turns and HOLY PLOT TWIST!!! 

I really enjoyed this I just hope Jud and Logan get stories Oh and Tessa!!!! 


Give Me a Reason 

by

AL Jackson 
4.5 clocks 

Honest review based on book provided by NetGalley






No comments:

Post a Comment