Monday, February 1, 2021

NEW YEAR, NEW READS!!!! My latest 5 Clock Reads~ Featuring Tillie Cole and Giana Darling

 
Just wanted to pop in and give you a little update on just what I have read or am reading. I closed out 2020 with some super DARK books and OMG I loved every second of it.

The prequel The Fallen: Genesis is a MUST read before starting the series. It gives you insight into why The Fallen are the way they are and how they came to be. IT IS DARK, THIS IS YOUR WARNING. 

Book 1, Raphel, is just magical. The way the author writes and lays all this darkness out in front of you and you know it is wrong but at the same time, it is just beautiful.  Raphel is broken and knows that he can never be "fixed" or loved. He is in this for satisfying a need that calls to him like the greatest hunger. He also knows that doing what The Fallen does, helps make someone safe but still he must take a life to satisfy his hunger. 
I can absolutely do no justice to these stories. They are deliciously DARK and take you on a path you may not be prepared for, but it is so worth it. 





THE FALLEN: GENESIS

(A Deadly Virtues Prequel)

IN THE BEGINNING...

They told them they were evil.
They told them they were possessed by demons.
They told them that darkness ran in their veins.

Holy Innocents Home for Children is a haven for orphaned boys who have nothing and no one. The priests watch over them, educate them, raise them in the family of the church.

Except for some.

Seven of the orphans are no ordinary boys. They attract the attention of the priests for their acts of violence, of bloodlust. The priests realize these boys are drawn to the darkness.

And the priests are no ordinary priests. They are the Brethren, a secret sect who believe themselves on a divine mission to seek out evil in the boys in their care. Seek it out, and then drive it out.
The seven have fallen from God’s grace. And the Brethren will cleanse their blackened souls…





They are the Fallen. A brotherhood of murderers whose nature compels them to kill. But guided by their leader, Gabriel, the Fallen have learned to use their urges to rid the world of those it is better off without.

For Raphael, sex and death are intertwined. Where there is one, there must be the other. He is a lust killer, luring his victims with the face of an angel and a body built for sin.

And Raphael lives to sin.

His newest mission takes him into the sadistic underworld of Boston’s secret sex clubs and puts him face to face with his greatest fantasy made flesh.

Maria is everything he’s ever dreamed of, the kill he’s always longed for. She’s not his target. And he knows he must resist. But the temptation is too strong…

Yet Raphael is not the only one with a mission. Maria is not quite what she seems. And as her secrets and Raphael’s unravel, Maria begins to question everything she thought she knew—about evil, about the place she calls home, and about the beautiful sinner she was sent to destroy.

The Fallen: Genesis a prequel novella in The Deadly Virtues Series and MUST be read before RAPHAEL (DV: book one).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up ringing in 2021 I started a new MC series by Giana Darling THE FALLEN MEN series and again this comes with a warning, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE AGE GAP, THESE ARE NOT FOR YOU. These stories are HOT and very well written. I read the first 3 really quickly and had to stop to actually work on another author's book. I am about to start book 4, After the Fall. There are 6 books out now, so this is a well-established series and I am LIVING FOR THESE BOOKS.





He was eighteen.
The heir to a notorious, criminal MC.
And my student.

There was no way I could get involved.
No way I could stay involved.
Then, no way I could get out alive.








I was a good girl.
I ate my vegetables, volunteered at the local autism center, and sat in the front pew of church every Sunday.
Then, I got cancer.
What the hell kind of reward was that for a boring life well lived?
I was a seventeen-year-old paradigm of virtue and I was tired of it.
So, when I finally ran into the man I'd been writing to since he saved my life as a little girl and he offered to show me the dark side of life before I left it for good, I said yes.
Only, I didn't know that Zeus Garro was the President of The Fallen MC and when you made a deal with a man who is worse than the devil, there was no going back...





.

They say one action doesn’t define you.
I killed a man. Stabbed him in the neck and licked the blood off my lips after I did it.
Still, one action doesn’t define you.
I could have called anyone. My father, the Prez of The Fallen MC, our family lawyer, my best friend, Lila, or my brother, King.
I didn’t.
Instead, I called Lionel Danner, the police officer renowned for taking down the Nightstalkers MC. The man who had been my father’s arch nemesis for decades. The man who hated everything I stood for. A man who had disappeared from my life without explanation three years ago.
I called him.
And maybe one action doesn’t define you, but killing a bad man and calling in the good changed my life and it sure as hell changed his.


Tillie Cole's 
The Deadly Virtues series 
Prequel and book  
5 Clocks!






Giana Darling 
The Fallen Men Series 
Books 1-3 
5 Clocks each 









No comments:

Post a Comment