Tuesday, July 2, 2019

DEADLOCK by Cherrie Lynn....... Review by Dawn









Description








Dawn's Review


I am now and have always been a HUGE Cherrie Lynn fan. She has a way of writing that makes me feel like she is talking to me.  I really really enjoyed Deadlock and am looking so forward to the books to come in this series. 
Jace Adams, has been burned and when the woman who burned him shows up at his door asking for help, he is stunned.  Little does he know it is NOT Lena Morris, but her twin Lindsey. With only a cryptic text leading her to Jace, Lindsey is astonished when he is so brutal with her. Has the past come back to haunt him or can Jase trust what Lindsey is telling him?
This story has all the good stuff... mystery, suspense and romance. I had no idea where this was going to lead, the story just kept unfolding and leading me down a different path. Lindsey is hell bent on finding her sister and that means even if Jase is unwilling to help her.  Lena, is leading a life that no one in her family or even her twin know about. Everyone thinks she is just flighty and living by the seat of her pants, but it is so much more than that. Now that Lindsey is thrown into this suddenly Lena, is about to be revealed. Jase, is really torn about helping because of the bad blood between him and Lena from years ago , but he just can't seem to walk away from Lindsey. 
The promise of more books in this series has me giddy and wanting to get my hands on them. 
BRAVO on an amazing new series and I am TOTALLY here for the rest of them . 


DEADLOCK 
by
Cherrie Lynn
5 Clocks

Honest review based on book provided by NetGalley

No comments:

Post a Comment