Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Brothers In Arms by Penny Dee book #2 ......Review by Dawn

Brothers in Arms (The Kings of Mayhem MC Book 2) by [Dee, Penny]


Someone is going to pay.
But who?

CADE
They took someone from me. 
And I’m going to make them pay.
In blood.
But before I can do that, I have to make sure my girl is safe. 
And I will do whatever I have to, even break my own heart, to make sure she survives.
Because she is my queen. 
My everything. 

INDY
He’s changed. 
His grief is overwhelming and I can feel the gap widening between us.
Someone is coming after the Kings of Mayhem MC. 
And we are trapped as they play out their evil scheme. 
Because under the cover of darkness, they are coming for each of us, one by one, to play out their own twisted vendetta. 
And no one is safe.





Dawn's Review

When I had finished the first book I was sorta of shocked that it left me on a cliff. I knew this was a series, I just didn't realize that the first 2 books would be Cade and Indy's. Actually book 1 is their love story and this one , this is about revenge and the love shared between friends and family as well as Cade and Indy. 
I am truly enjoying this series! 
The past is not Cade's friend. First he has to face the past mistakes he made with Indy and now he is facing someone with a personal vendetta against his club. The drama is definitely a big draw for me to this series. You never quite know what is going to happen next. Cade, suffers a loss so profound that it almost causes him his beloved Indy. But Indy, she is not so quick to give up and will go to the ends of the earth for Cade. With the danger amping up Cade is beside himself with keeping Indy safe. He goes as far as crushing Indy again with his devastating act of betrayal. Only this time Indy knows he is trying to send her away and is not letting that happen. 
This story has betrayal, sexiness in spades and love. Not just the love of a man and woman, but the love shared between family and friends. It was really heartbreaking to read Cade's feelings with he loses Issac. When Indy is with Maribelle and tragedy strikes after the exciting new, man that was gripping!  
Wonderfully written, an easy ready and a really great series, that keeps me coming back for 
more. 



4 clocks for Brothers in Arms by Penny Dee




Book provided by NetGalley for honest review




No comments:

Post a Comment