Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Thank you.






I sit here and realize that I have been blogging now for 5 years! I can not believe it, it seems like its only been a minute since I launched Up All Night Reading, it's what I do and my blog, Abibliophobia: Reading It's What I Do.
I LOVE what I do, I mean it I LOVE IT! Finding one's passion at the ripe old age of 40, was the best thing to happen to me. I am happier, I am invested in others and I am SMARTER! I know that may sound strange, but it isn't. I have become this person who is obsessed with words, their meaning and most importantly their power. I love learning... who would have ever thought that I, would love to learn?
I adore the book community that I am apart of. The people I have met, I will always keep as friends. They are my kindred spirits, we get it, even if no one else does.
The author's that I have met and worked for, I admire and love. I have become friends with a few of them and I am honored to call them "my friends." I have met almost every author that I could ever imagine meeting. From HUGE industry mega authors, to the Indie author, putting her first book out. I am equally proud to support each and everyone of you.
I just posted my 442 review on my blog. This is not a BIG number, but considering I have been doing this as a 1 woman team for the last 3 years, I am happy with that number.
This is a post to say "THANK YOU" to my friends, family and dare I say "fans?" Kidding!!!! To those of you that follow my pages and take the time to purchase the books that I recommend, I, Thank you.
People, find your passion. Find what makes you happy. There is an entire world out there waiting on YOU to grab your slice.
I plan on doing some sort of giveaway between now and my birthday in July. So stay tuned.
Thank you all so much and I LOVE YOU!





No comments:

Post a Comment