Thursday, October 31, 2013

KNIGHTS' SINNER by Bella Jewel...review by Dawn






~blurb~
Jackson is always considered the 'softie'. He's the first to help people out when they're in need. He's President of the Hell's Knights and he figures it's about time he shows the world how much of a sinner he can be.
Serenity has a dark past. Secrets haunt her and she has no way of escaping them. Hogan is the only family she knows and life with him is brutal. And it's about to get worse.
He sends her on a mission.
On a mission to destroy the Hell's Knights and the Heaven's Sinners.
Can she pretend with a club she doesn't know?
Or will she betray Hogan for the man she's falling in love with?
 
 
 
We meet Serenity when she stumbles onto the Hells' Knights compound, beaten and bloodied. How did she get this way? We learn quickly that her injuries were caused by her father when she confess it to Jackson (wait, I need a moment....ahhh, ok...) Offering up his house as safe place for her to recover. If he really knew her reasons for being there, would he be this nice...?
 
Jackson, GOOD GOD, Jackson, he is my new book boyfriend. He almost had love once with Addison's mom, but she betrayed him and he just doesn't trust women. But Serenity, she is slowly working her way in. Jack's fight's it, knowing he is too old for her, but he can't shake his draw to her.
After her first attempt at kissing Jackson, and being interrupted by Addison, Serenity rushes to her room to hide out....
Jackson walks in her room and she is confused until he says,
 
"You kiss a man, you do it fuckin' properly."
Then he leans down, scoops my head up in his arm gently, and crushes his lips against mine. I let out a pained gasp that quickly turns into one of pleasure. His lips consume me, and I can do nothing but whimper. His tongue finds mine, and desperately, I do
 my best to kiss him right. I've kissed a very few times in my life, and they were usually on the very few times I managed to sneak out without my father knowing, and went to parties. Jackson groans, using his free hand to stroke my thick hair away from my face. He presses his mouth harder into mine, and I reach up clutching his shoulders so I can deepen the kiss until we're all tongues and lips. When he finally wrenches his mouth from mine, we're both panting.
"Three things," he growls. "One, you're too fuckin' young for me. Two, because of that, don't ever kiss me again and three. fuck, darlin', you kiss like a fuckin' angel."




 
 
I pretty much fell in love with Jackson right about there. He was such a FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC character. Ms. Jewel wrote him perfectly. Now don't get me wrong, he is not always the nicest guy, but that is what makes him seem so real. He is a man struggling with keeping the MC members and their families alive when a HUGE threat is upon them.
 
I absolutely love, love, love Serenity...she was heartbreaking, beautifully written. Determined to keep her "family" safe, knowing full well she would end up crushing Jackson when all was revealed. She was a pawn used in a very dangerous game of cat and mouse. Doing her best to play both sides, knowing one way or the other she would end up hurt.
 
I was so vested in this book. I read it nonstop for 5 hours... When I finished, I was so emotionally drained. Talk about giving you whiplash. I loved Jackson, hated him, loved him, was mad at Serenity, felt bad for her, loved her and then had my heart break... IT WAS AWESOME!
 
Let's talk about how freaking hot this book was, shall we? HOLY SHIZ BALLZ was it HOTT! Seriously I didn't think her writing could get hotter than Cade and Addison on the motorcycle and upside down. Let's not forget Spike,Ciara and the sex club! But Jackson, Serenity and Muff...HOLY SHIT!!! I shut the book and took a minute to wrap my head around what I just read. I am telling you, that was some smokin' hot writing. In my head, I have to believe this is real... I just have to.
 
I can't make you read this, but if you do not, you are missing an incredible story. This series just got better and better with each book. You will not be disappointed!
 
I am giving Knights' Sinner, 5 AMAZING, FANTASTIC, GLORIOUS CLOCKS!!!!
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment