Monday, April 20, 2020

Maxwell: Brothers Ink Tattoo series by Nicole James.....Review by Dawn

Maxwell (Brothers Ink, #2)
Malee was sheltered all her life,
Until the day she walked into Brothers Ink
Lucky for her… he’s waiting.

She’s naïve and wary.
But that’s okay…
Maxwell O’Rourke is a patient man.
Some things are worth waiting for.

He’s nothing Malee ever thought she’d want, but everything she needs.
He makes her feel beautiful and worthy, even as he makes her burn with desire.

When an overprotective father with deep-rooted family traditions tries to come between them, she’ll have to make some hard choices. And she’ll have to be ready to face the consequences.

And just how far is Maxwell willing to go for the girl who owns his heart?











Review~

I am sad to say, this was not a hit for me. I felt it had beautiful aspects but I just did not get swept away or wrapped up in Maxwell and Malee.  I just could not connect with these two and I loved Max in Jameson's story. I just found this to be slow and the parts I did love so much Malee and her Aunt's relationship, were few and far between. I like the deaf aspect of it. Max learning how to communicate with Malee, that was heart warming. 
This was a 3 clock read for me and I hate saying that because I love Nicole James but this was a miss for me. 


Maxwell 
Brothers Ink
by
Nicole James
3 Clocks

3 Classic Wall Clocks with Stock Footage Video (100% Royalty-free ...




No comments:

Post a Comment