Saturday, January 18, 2014

Bikers*Babes and Books...author event!









Hello all!  I journeyed to Houston to Stubbs Harley Davison to attend the
BIKERS*BABES & BOOKS author event... I had the pleasure of meet a FAB bunch of ladies..


I had a mission, meet Madeline Sheehan.... let me tell you when I walked up to the table and she said "you look familiar, you're Dawn." I may or may not have let out a little squee... I'll never tell! She was absolutely lovely, she took the time to sign all of my books and also give me some swag for contests over on the FB page. We had a little chat and I was super fangirling out ...



I also met the following ladies and let me tell you ALL of them were just super nice and super supportive of bloggers... JC Emery, Nicole Jacquelyn, CM Stunich, Kit Rocha, Laramie Briscoe, Bijou Hunter, Kim Jones, Joanna Wylde, Belle Whittington, Shauna Allen, Elle Chardou and Troy Mason.  It was a great event and really a total blast...


I have signed copies of books and so much swag that I get overwhelmed looking at it all. We are planning on doing a BIG giveaway when the FB page hit 1,000 likes, we are 88 likes away from that goal.... so go like our page Up all night reading its what I do.

























No comments:

Post a Comment