Friday, May 22, 2020

Blaze: A Men of Inked Heatwave series Book 4

Blaze (Men of Inked: Heatwave Book 4) by [Chelle Bliss]
Lily Gallo prided herself on her pristine reputation.
A dedicated bookworm.
An awkward goody-two-shoes.
Lover of fiction more than reality.

Jet Michaels had always had a broken moral compass.
A cocky egomaniac.
An unashamed womanizer.
Craving adventure instead of responsibility.

Lily never expected to come face-to-crotch with her old high school crush, and she never dreamed he’d make her an offer she couldn’t refuse. But what was supposed to be a platonic arrangement quickly spiraled out of control.

Can the inexperienced nerdy girl tame the notorious player?
Or will he peel back her pages, exposing the wildcat hidden underneath?









I was lucky enough to receive Blaze as an ARC from the author. I have to say that I am loving The Gallo kids series. I was really wondering where she was going to go with Jet and Lily and what an interesting journey we went on!
I laughed out loud many times and would find myself feeling embarrassed for Lily, when she would inner monologue and sometimes let those thoughts fly! It really was funny! THANK YOU for not making Lily, a weak character. Her Daddy didn't raise a whimp! No, Miss Lily can take care of business!
Jet, on the other hand, I don't know, I just wanted more about him and his past. It was obvious via EVERYONE who saw him and would talk about what a "man whore" he is was in high school. I just wanted more drama to come from that. Other than Lily, thinking there was not way a guy as experienced as Jet would ever like her. But when they do finally get together Jet, is so loving and patient with Lily, he really endeared himself to me.
That ending left me with a complete, "WTF" moment and I am so excited for book 5!!!!! 
This series really is a lot of fun and good storytelling and I am in it as long as the author writes them!!!


BLAZE
Men of Inked: Heatwave Book 4
By 
Chelle Bliss
4 Clocks

Review based on book provided by the author

No comments:

Post a Comment