Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Her Wild Ride: Red Dragon MC book 1 by Heather Van Fleet ........4 clock review




I’m not a hero. I’m a bad dude who’s done bad things. And the sooner she understands that, the better off we’ll be.
Her Wild Ride: An addictive, steamy biker MC romance suspense novel (Red Dragon MC Series Book 1) by [Van Fleet, Heather]
I’ve just got out of prison and I’m running from my MC, so my step-sister’s best friend has agreed to drive me across the country.

Summer’s my ride. That’s all. But she captivates me, and I don’t have a damn clue why. She’s a distraction I can’t afford.

Is it because I’ve been told she’s forbidden?

Is it because she’s preppy and freakin’ beautiful, so not a part of my world?

With every mile of our trip, every spark of connection, she seems to inch closer to me. The temptation is too much to resist.

But she has no idea just how dangerous life would be with me. I broke club rules. I betrayed my brothers to save a woman’s life. If the Red Dragons find us we’ll be in trouble. And if I give into my desires, she’ll be in deeper than she realises…




Dawn's Review


I found myself really enjoying this story.  
Summer's innocence and positive outlook , mixed with Niyol's sour outlook on life, was gold! 
Niyol, is running putting as much distance between his MC and himself as possible. Taking the fall for a "brother," was what landed him in prison . He makes the decision to tun the tables on his MC and that is where the trouble starts. Needing to protect his step-mother and sister, he needs a ride, enter Summer. She is everything he is not and he can't help be a little attracted to that. 
The banter was really great between them on their long road trip from Illinois to Cali. Summer put up with his brooding, even keeping to her schedule of stops along the way. You know what they say about the best laid plans... 
This story really has all the makings for a great series. It is the perfect introduction to what I am sure will be a great series. 
Drama, Romance, Danger and Love... Some things go unanswered so I am craving book 2, now! 



4 Clocks 
Her Wild Ride: Red Dragon's MC
by
Heather Van Fleet

Review based on book provided by
NetGalley

No comments:

Post a Comment